Thursday, June 28, 2007

Number 9

I've had experience with RSS feeds through a training conducted at Miller a few months ago, but I wanted to refresh my memory with things 8 and 9.

I liked feed locators Feedster and Topix.net for their user-friendliness. I jumped on Syndic8 for about two seconds, was intimidated and moved on. Technorati was interesting, although I can't say I'm really fascinated by reading people's blogs, unless I'm really fascinated with the subject matter. Although I do think blogging is a great platform for people to exchange ideas and learn from one another... perhaps build an web community of sorts.

Merlin is very comprehensive. Listened to the LibVibe podcast and completed a survey. Sometimes the wealth of information that is available is a tad overwhelming. I'm no novice of technology, but I do feel a bit like a fish out of water at times.

No comments: