Wednesday, October 17, 2007

#23 Final Destination...

I really appreciate this 23 Things journey, especially since I've never been one of those overzealous folks who embraces technological changes. I'm in no way a dinosaur, mind you.

I'm pretty practical, so I approached this from the standpoint of, Will this help me better serve customers? I say, Yes when it comes to RSS feeds, blogging, Zoho Writer, wikis, downloadable books and podcasts. Personal takeaways that I enjoyed and will use: Del.icio.us and image generators.

I thought the discovery process was beneficial; I valued the self-paced program and incentive (MP3 player) given at the onset. I was surprised I enjoyed 23 Things as much as I did... I only wish it hadn't taken me so long to complete.

I welcome the next discovery journey!

No comments: