Friday, September 14, 2007

Technorati

I guess opinions are like blogs... it seems like every opinionated person has one. Geez. I wish people proofread what they are putting out there. The typos abound! Some of the stuff on Technorati is trash. The guy who posts his income is a bit freaky. If there is a topic you are eager to read about, Technorati has everything under the kitchen sink. I do like TMZ.com, among one of the most popular blogs.

When searching for Learning 2.0, I found 22,211 posts, 632 blogs in the blog directory and a number of tags. As I was searching Technorati, the number of blog posts continued to grow... it's amazing.

I don't want to claim my tag. I'd rather keep my opinions to myself! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think you feel about blogs like I do about wikis. I just spent part of my day, yesterday, cleaning up the marylandlibrariessandbox Wiki (one of the 23 Things is to go there and post your blog). People who don't know HTML should not edit Wikis. Someone blew away 90% of the blogs that had been posted - luckily with Wiki's they have history so I was able to restore it. Oops....guess I just got rather opinionated ;)